Popular Posts

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 New Years resolution

My resolution for the new year is one Random Act of Kindness everyday for one year. I will post each day to let you know what I've done for that day. Right now I can not think of 365 random act of kindness, but I'm hoping one will lead to another, and I will learn to think that way even when I'm not trying. I'm hoping after a year this will become a second nature. Please everyone join in and post if you want to do the same.
Wouldn't it be COOL to create a snowball???

2011/01/01

I offered my aunt to sit and wait for a delivery in her house, they could not give her a time for the truck to get there. She purchased a brand new washing machine. She declined, saying she arranged it for a Friday when she is working out of her home.
Maybe tomorrow I will have a taker...

No comments:

Post a Comment